University Of Johannesburg Residence Application, the steps for a residence application is provided below, please surf through before applying.
- For first time applicants, first complete the academic application process and use your student/reference number to complete the residence application as indicated below.
- Please click here for more information on student accommodation and residence life.
- Only fully academically admitted or conditionally selected applicants/students will be required to pay a residence deposit of R1 220.00
- Consider your residence application cancelled if the required deposit of R1 220.00 is not paid by 31 October 2018.
- You may reside only on the campus where you attend your studies.
- No residence transfers are allowed.
- Only applicants studying towards curricular undergraduate and postgraduate programmes may apply for residence
This application form is ONLY for (1st Time Entering Students) students who NEVER studied before and NOT for students who are already registered students at UJ.
Online residence application
Step 1 | Enter your student number and pin to login.
Step 2 | When you are logged in, expand the ‘Student Web Systems’ folder
Step 3 | Expand the ‘Application Process’ folder
Step 4 | Click on the ‘Application Process’ folder on the left hand side
Step 5 | Click on the ‘Add New Residence Application’ button:
Step 6 | Complete the highlighted fields and then click on the ‘Proceed With Application’ button:
Step 7 | Click on the “New Record’ button to submit your application:
RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR THE 2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Click HERE to start the ONLINE residence application process.
Click HERE if you want to submit a HARDCOPY residence application form.