The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Gymnasia are premier fitness centres with state-of-the-art equipment. The gyms have a team of experienced instructors who ensure that members receive the best fitness results. The Gymnasia contribute to enhancing the quality of lives of the University community. The Gym services are catered to UJ students, staff and alumni of the University.
The Gymnasia play an important role in helping staff and students stay active and improve their physical and mental health as well as their overall wellbeing. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 challenges as well as its associated social isolation, stress, anxiety, and economic impacts, we need physical activity more than ever.
With the COVID-19 pandemic still lingering in communities, much focus of the Gym staff is focused on ensuring the safety of all the users. UJ Sport, as a catalyst for positive change, will continue to educate and mobilise the University community towards maintaining happier and healthier lifestyles. After, the long pause of all our gym activities, we look forward to welcoming our members and use the facilities as part of the various preventative measures to fight the pandemic.
Benefits of regular exercise:
– Reduces body fat and assists with weight management;
– Improves muscle tone and strength;
– Boosts energy levels, enthusiasm and self-confidence;
– Boosts the immune system;
– Reduces stress and improves posture;
– Helps you to do more in life and enjoy life to the fullest.
Why choose UJ Gym:
– No contracts, card or joining fees
– All the UJ Gymnasia are fun and friendly facilities.
– APK Gym: (011) 559 2284
– APB Gym: (011) 559 1570
– DFC Gym: (011) 559 6413
– SWC Gym: (011) 559 5034
– Email: email@example.com