A premier Faculty of Humanities, committed to excellence in scholarship and tuition, and to the ideals of human dignity, freedom of expression, and the pursuit of knowledge, in order to advance our understanding and to increase the social good.
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Religion Studies
- Social Work and Community Development
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES (ALL DEPARTMENTS) Thank you for applying for a Postgraduate Degree in the Faculty of Humanities.
Applicants are required to submit CERTIFIED copies of the following supporting documents if they have not done so already:
|Full academic transcripts||X||X||X||X|
|Departmental Application form(Please refer to the website for more information)||X||X||X|
|SAQA (International Applicants)||X||X||X||X|
|ID or Passport||X||X||X||X|
- Please email a CERTIFIED copy of the required documents (as indicated above) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When uploading documents ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512 KB.
- Ensure that your documents are scanned in any of the following file types – tiff, pdf, jpg, gif or png.
- Please use your reference number in the SUBJECT line of your email.
The department will respond as follows:
|Selection deadline date||07 December||07 December||07 December|
|Communication deadline date||10 December||10 December||10 December|