University Of Johannesburg B.Com Accounting, the information on the bachelor of commerce accounting in the university of johannesburg is provided beneath.
The Department of Accountancy:
- UJ’s Department of Accounting is a leader in Accounting Education.
- Our cutting-edge programmes are distinctly focused on the development of well-rounded individuals by preparing graduates to be critical thinkers and enablers in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- As we contribute to the growth of transformation of the accounting profession, our key focus areas tie in with the national imperatives of addressing skills shortage and nation building.
- The Department of Accounting consists of experienced Lecturers boasting an infectious passion for their role as educators.
To become part of the programmes offered by this prestigious department, contact the respective course coordinators, or for general enquiries contact email@example.com
Courses and Programmes
- Bachelors of Accounting (CA Stream)
- BCom Accounting
- CTA – Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Science (CA Stream)
- BCom (Hons) in Accountancy
- BCom Honours (Financial Management) | Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) (Financial Management)
- Masters (MCom) Programmes
- Doctoral (PhD) Programmes
- Advanced Diploma Accountancy
- Bridging Programme in Accountancy
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Management
- Bridging Programme in Financial Management
- BCTA (Bridging Certificate in the Theory of Accounting)
Short Learning Programmes
- Public Sector
- Corporate Governance
100% Online Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy
100% Online Short Learning Programmes
- For SAICA members
- For Professionals in Business