University Of Johannesburg Academic Record

According to the UJ Statute, Alumni is defined as (diplomats and graduates of formal subsidised qualifications from the University of Johannesburg, the former Rand Afrikaans University and the former Technikon Witwatersrand).

Log in to the Alumni i-Enabler portal for your electronic Academic Record.

  • Click here to visit the Alumni portal
  • Select Alumni as your affiliation to the University.
  • You will be requested to type in your alumni/student number and PIN to proceed.
  • If you have forgotten your PIN, select “Forgot a pin” and a PIN will be sent to your email address.
  • If your email address has changed, please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to
  • If you cannot remember your alumni/student number, select “Forgot Student Number” an email will be sent to your existing email address.
  • If your ID Number/Passport Number has changed please contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555 OR send an email to

Academic Record / Transcript Supplement Request Form

The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is no longer outsourcing requests for Academic Records and Transcript Supplements.

Non-Graduated Students can now directly order an Academic Record and Transcript Supplement by accessing the UJ Website.

This platform offers the convenience to submit your order/request online.

Follow the necessary steps below to order an Academic Record / Transcript Supplement:

  1. Enter your surname
  2. Enter your full name
  3. Enter your student number
  4. Select the type of  record you wish to order(Only 1 record can be ordered per request)
  5. Specify delivery address and / or  special instructions if courier services is selected
  6. Attach proof of payment – See banking details below(Requests will not be processed without proof of payment)

Banking Details for Electronic Payments:
Account Name : University of Johannesburg
Bank : FNB
Branch : Auckland Park
Branch Code : 210 – 554
Account Number : 6261 587 3149
Reference (05.05.160580.17700 – AR (for Academic Record) or TR (Transcript Supplement)